Albuquerque PRP for Erectile Dysfunction and Male Sexual Enhancement
Albuquerque PRP Erectile Dysfunction and Male Sexual Health Specialist, Steven Komadina, M.D. uses (prp) platelet-rich plasma to help men improve sexual function, sensation, arousal, size and performance.
When the platelet rich plasma is injected into the penis and pelvic area, platelets and growth factors go to work restoring tissue and increasing sensitivity. In addition to solving many underlying medical conditions, platelet rich plasma injections can noticeably increase the size and girth of the penis by increasing blood flow.
Male Sexual dysfunction is a term that encompasses several issues that prevent individuals or couples from experiencing satisfying sexual activity. For men, these often include issues with erectile dysfunction, low libido, inability to maintain an erection, premature ejaculation or conditions such as Peyronie’s disease that affect the size and shape of the penis.
While sexual dysfunction in men includes more than just erectile dysfunction, ED is the most common occurrence in men. With an over saturated market of pharmaceuticals with temporary solutions and unwanted side-effects, many men long for more natural and permanent erectile dysfunction and sexual enhancement treatments—treatments that don’t require them to schedule their sex life around a pill.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction in Men
- Trouble getting an erection.
- Trouble keeping an erection.
- Reduced sexual desire.
- Relationship troubles and lack of intimacy.
- Difficulty getting your partner pregnant.
- Increased stress.
- Low self-esteem or low self-worth.
- Discouraged by an unsatisfying sex life.
PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma for male sexual health is a revolutionary way to solve erectile dysfunction, as well as provide overall male sexual enhancement. While the causes of male sexual dysfunction vary and may include illness, obesity, injuries, psychological disorders and more, platelet-rich plasma applied directly to the genitals is proven to provide outstanding results.
- What is Erectile or Sexual Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a common disorder affecting up to 30 million men in the United States. For a doctor to diagnose you with this condition, you must consistently have trouble initiating or maintaining an erection. This happens due to interrupted blood flow to the penis, which can be caused by several issues.
The typical treatment for erectile dysfunction is to take a pill that increases blood flow to the penis anywhere from one to four hours before desiring to have sexual intercourse. This is often an unsatisfactory solution, because it can kill spontaneity and even cause several unpleasant side-effects. Long-term use of these pills may also increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and irregular heartbeat. Using your body’s own blood platelets to overcome this issue can be a safer, more natural remedy.
Erectile dysfunction is different from other sexual concerns such as low libido, premature ejaculation and delayed ejaculation. These may be caused by hormone imbalances or other male health related issues.
- Common Causes of Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Testosterone Imbalance
- Age Related Hormone Decline
- Stress or Depression
- Smoking, Alcohol or Substance Abuse
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- PRP Platelet Rich Plasma for Male Sexual Health and Enhancement
Many factors can effect male sexual satisfaction and Maria Deprang-Klein, FNP-C specializes in all aspects of male sexual health including: Low Testosterone and Hormone Imbalances, Erectile Dysfunction, Sport Medicine, Male Hair Replacement, Male Aesthetics Procedures and so much more.
Steven Komadina, M.D. will discuss your concerns with you in a safe, comfortable environment and can help determine whether platelet-rich plasma therapy or another medical solution is best for you. Many couples decide to get PRP treatments together as it is highly effective for orgasm enhancement in both sexes. Improving sexual health, along with maintaining a healthy lifestyle, can open the doors for a fulfilling sexual life well into a man’s 80s. So if you are married or have a partner consider doing it together and start having the best sex of your life.
- Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma for Male Sexual Health
- Stronger, firmer erections
- Easier to achieve and maintain erections
- improved sexual stamina
- Increased penile length and girth
- Improvement in Peyronie’s Disease
- Resolution of penile pain with erection
- Increased sensitivity in the penis
- Better overall blood flow to the penis
- Stronger Orgasm and Ejaculation
- How is Male PRP Shot Delivered and Is it Safe?
- Platelet rich plasma injection are nearly painless procedure which uses platelet rich plasma (PRP) drawn from your own blood.
- Platelets posses a variety of growth factors and substances with reparative and healing properties. Platelet Rich Plasma has the ability to safely improve the health and functioning of erectile tissue.
- PRP Platelet Rich Plasma is derived from your own blood so it is a well-tolerated procedure that usually has no impact on your medications or health conditions.
- PRP has no know side effects because it is a product of your own body.
Steven Komadina, M.D. of Health Horizons of Albuquerque is pleased to be able to administer this new treatment to Albuquerque Area men who could potentially benefit from this platelet rich plasma injections.
While it may be difficult to discuss these concerns with your regular doctor, Albuquerque Mens Health Specialist Steven Komadina, M.D. has helped hundreds of men overcome sexual dysfunction and achieve optimal health and performance. Steven Komadina, M.D. offers a caring and compassionate approach to men’s health, and will discuss any symptoms, concerns or goals you have regarding sexual health, sexual dysfunction and male overall enhancement and well-being.